Members of Chambers have broad experience in banking and financial services including regulatory litigation and advisory work. They are experienced in corporate and private client banking having acted for both high net worth clients and major banking institutions.
Members have advised extensively in relation to issues concerning the Financial Conduct Authority and the Financial Services Markets Act (FSMA). They can also advise clients on the approved persons regime, the authorisation process, listing rules, market abuse, financial promotions, collective investment schemes, disclosure and anti-money laundering.
Members of Chambers also undertake a range of disputes involving:
- International Swaps & Derivatives Association (ISDA) contracts
- Cross-border financing
- Private equity transactions
- All types of investment funds including hedge funds and UCITS
- Insider trading
- Professional negligence involving bankers
- Financial mis-selling of interest-rate derivatives
Members of Chambers can also advise on consumer and business finance issues including:
- Drafting of credit and hire agreements
- Recovery and enforcement of personal and business finance (lease and hire purchase finance)
- Claims for breach of warranty/implied terms
- Factoring and invoice discounting
Call Daniel Bartlett on +44 (0)20 7936 3637 for further information and a fee quotation.