On 20th October, following a 5 day trial at Isleworth Crown Court, George’s client was found Not Guilty by the jury on all counts. The defendant had faced extremely serious charges of Rape x 2, False Imprisonment and Wounding with Intent. He had faced a sentence of approximately 15 years’ if convicted. George was instructed privately on a Direct Access basis.
- Joanna Toch secures wife a share of over half the assets invading non-matrimonial property December 8, 2017
- Robert Newcombe delivers lecture on Cyber crime to INN Group commercial and fraud specialist solicitors December 5, 2017
- Robert Newcombe Completes Complex Multi-handed Drugs Conspiracy where Police Utilized Services of Convicted Child Rapist as Informant XY December 5, 2017
- Channel 4 News Reports on Michael Polak’s Client: Disappeared Barrister Arman (Ahmad Bin Quasem) November 29, 2017
- MORE EXTRADITION SUCCESS FOR GEORGE HEPBURNE-SCOTT November 17, 2017