On 20th October, following a 5 day trial at Isleworth Crown Court, George’s client was found Not Guilty by the jury on all counts. The defendant had faced extremely serious charges of Rape x 2, False Imprisonment and Wounding with Intent. He had faced a sentence of approximately 15 years’ if convicted. George was instructed privately on a Direct Access basis.
- MORE EXTRADITION SUCCESS FOR GEORGE HEPBURNE-SCOTT November 17, 2017
- Kevin Molloy of Church Court Chambers has been ranked in 2018 edition of Chambers and Partners. November 6, 2017
- Success for George Hepburne Scott in the Administrative Court October 25, 2017
- Crown Court Success for George Hepburne Scott October 23, 2017
- Lewis Power QC secures Not Guilty Verdicts In Marital Rape Trial October 17, 2017