A man who repeatedly raped his step-son over a two year period has been successfully prosecuted by George Hepburne Scott. The defendant (R.B.) was convicted by the jury on all counts and sentenced to 17 years’ custody at Southwark Crown Court on 11th November 2016.
- UN expert group urges Bangladesh to stop enforced disappearances and to reveal whereabouts of Michael Polak’s client Mr Ahmad Bin Quasem February 24, 2017
- Michael Polak Obtains Not Guilty Verdict in GBH Trial at Northampton Crown Court February 21, 2017
- Chris Johnston secures reduced sentence for deaf client at Court of Appeal February 21, 2017
- Colin Witcher to present keynote address in Seattle, USA at 30th Anniversary Inn Celebrations February 20, 2017
- Kevin Molloy secures manslaughter acquittal February 20, 2017