A man who repeatedly raped his step-son over a two year period has been successfully prosecuted by George Hepburne Scott. The defendant (R.B.) was convicted by the jury on all counts and sentenced to 17 years’ custody at Southwark Crown Court on 11th November 2016.
- Lewis Power QC secures acquittal on 3 month Money Laundering trial March 27, 2017
- Lewis Power QC secures acquittal in murder/manslaughter trial March 23, 2017
- Kerim Fuad QC and Colin Witcher secure acquittal in sensitive and unusual Attempted Murder case. March 15, 2017
- Michael Polak is Guest Speaker on Inspire FM on Missing Barrister Ahmad Bin Quasem March 15, 2017
- Sumita Mahtab-Shaikh CPS offer no evidence on husband charged with 4 counts of rape March 14, 2017