A man who repeatedly raped his step-son over a two year period has been successfully prosecuted by George Hepburne Scott. The defendant (R.B.) was convicted by the jury on all counts and sentenced to 17 years’ custody at Southwark Crown Court on 11th November 2016.
- Jo Morris enjoys a success at the Court of Appeal. September 22, 2017
- GEORGE HEPBURNE SCOTT INSTRUCTED IN MOST HIGH-PROFILE EXTRADITION CASE OF 2017 September 7, 2017
- Robert Newcombe Completes Complex Multi-handed Drugs Conspiracy where Police Utilized Services of Convicted Child Rapist as Informant XY September 7, 2017
- Successful Appeal by Robert Newcombe leads to 10 years Imprisonment for False Rape Accuser September 7, 2017
- Colin Witcher secures dramatic rape acquittal in less than an hour. September 5, 2017