A man who repeatedly raped his step-son over a two year period has been successfully prosecuted by George Hepburne Scott. The defendant (R.B.) was convicted by the jury on all counts and sentenced to 17 years’ custody at Southwark Crown Court on 11th November 2016.
- SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME IN FIREARMS CASE FOR LESLEY MANLEY July 13, 2017
- Extradition success for George Hepburne Scott in the High Court July 11, 2017
- Michael Polak’s Letter about Bangladesh’s Disappeared Published by the Guardian July 7, 2017
- Kerim Fuad QC and Colin Witcher begin Old Bailey Murder Trial July 3, 2017
- George Hepburne Scott – Success in the Court of Appeal on 27th June 2017 June 28, 2017