A man who repeatedly raped his step-son over a two year period has been successfully prosecuted by George Hepburne Scott. The defendant (R.B.) was convicted by the jury on all counts and sentenced to 17 years’ custody at Southwark Crown Court on 11th November 2016.
- Yusuf Solley secures dramatic acquittal in a multi-handed cut-throat murder at the Old Bailey June 21, 2017
- Camilla Whitehouse joins expert employment law panel for Inspire FM radio show and live podcast June 14, 2017
- Jo Morris enjoys another success in the Court Martial. June 1, 2017
- Success for George Hepburne Scott in the High Court May 31, 2017
- Acquittal for Yasin Patel on £80m fraud / money laundering. May 27, 2017