A man who repeatedly raped his step-son over a two year period has been successfully prosecuted by George Hepburne Scott. The defendant (R.B.) was convicted by the jury on all counts and sentenced to 17 years’ custody at Southwark Crown Court on 11th November 2016.
- MORE EXTRADITION SUCCESS FOR GEORGE HEPBURNE-SCOTT November 17, 2017
- Kevin Molloy of Church Court Chambers has been ranked in 2018 edition of Chambers and Partners. November 6, 2017
- Success for George Hepburne Scott in the Administrative Court October 25, 2017
- Crown Court Success for George Hepburne Scott October 23, 2017
- Lewis Power QC secures Not Guilty Verdicts In Marital Rape Trial October 17, 2017