Lewis Power QC after a 3 month long trial at Southwark Crown Court secures a unanimous acquittal in this multi-Million pound alleged Italian Mafia linked Bureau de Change Money laundering case Lewis who was instructed by Gerard Maye of Gerard Maye Legal in this internationally based complex fraud case successfully ran a defence of duress in the trial. The Bureau had laundered an estimated £53 Million in the course of this criminal enterprise.
- Yusuf Solley secures dramatic acquittal in a multi-handed cut-throat murder at the Old Bailey June 21, 2017
- Camilla Whitehouse joins expert employment law panel for Inspire FM radio show and live podcast June 14, 2017
- Jo Morris enjoys another success in the Court Martial. June 1, 2017
- Success for George Hepburne Scott in the High Court May 31, 2017
- Acquittal for Yasin Patel on £80m fraud / money laundering. May 27, 2017