Lewis Power QC after a 3 month long trial at Southwark Crown Court secures a unanimous acquittal in this multi-Million pound alleged Italian Mafia linked Bureau de Change Money laundering case Lewis who was instructed by Gerard Maye of Gerard Maye Legal in this internationally based complex fraud case successfully ran a defence of duress in the trial. The Bureau had laundered an estimated £53 Million in the course of this criminal enterprise.
- Jo Morris secures a unanimous not guilty verdict upon three counts of rape. May 17, 2017
- Yusuf Solley defends Enforcement Agents in the Chancery Division of the High Court in a claim brought by UK Grime artist, Dizzee Rascal May 10, 2017
- George Hepburne Scott successfully prosecutes stabbing gang at Woolwich Crown Court: May 10, 2017
- Krystelle Wass successfully prevents client deportation pending Judicial Review May 4, 2017
- Corporate liability success in House in Multiple Occupation case for Camilla Whitehouse May 2, 2017