Lewis Power QC after a 3 month long trial at Southwark Crown Court secures a unanimous acquittal in this multi-Million pound alleged Italian Mafia linked Bureau de Change Money laundering case Lewis who was instructed by Gerard Maye of Gerard Maye Legal in this internationally based complex fraud case successfully ran a defence of duress in the trial. The Bureau had laundered an estimated £53 Million in the course of this criminal enterprise.
- Crown Court Success for George Hepburne Scott October 23, 2017
- Lewis Power QC secures Not Guilty Verdicts In Marital Rape Trial October 17, 2017
- Oliver Grimwood was called to the Bar of the Cayman Islands October 17, 2017
- Myanmar: Genocide? The law October 17, 2017
- Lewis Power QC succeeds in Murder Charge being dropped at Close of Prosecution Case October 10, 2017