Lewis Power QC after a 3 month long trial at Southwark Crown Court secures a unanimous acquittal in this multi-Million pound alleged Italian Mafia linked Bureau de Change Money laundering case Lewis who was instructed by Gerard Maye of Gerard Maye Legal in this internationally based complex fraud case successfully ran a defence of duress in the trial. The Bureau had laundered an estimated £53 Million in the course of this criminal enterprise.
- Mizan Abdulrouf is speaking on the issues surrounding of Forced Marriage and capacity to consent – 27th April April 24, 2017
- Military Justice – an Unfair System? April 18, 2017
- Jo Morris enjoys another success at the Military Court Martial. April 11, 2017
- Camilla Whitehouse secures £4.5 million judgment and costs in central London property dispute April 11, 2017
- Marine A – The Fog of Law – Article by Shaun Esprit and Jo Morris April 4, 2017