Lewis Power QC after a 3 month long trial at Southwark Crown Court secures a unanimous acquittal in this multi-Million pound alleged Italian Mafia linked Bureau de Change Money laundering case Lewis who was instructed by Gerard Maye of Gerard Maye Legal in this internationally based complex fraud case successfully ran a defence of duress in the trial. The Bureau had laundered an estimated £53 Million in the course of this criminal enterprise.
- Yasin Patel was one of 3 main speakers at an International Sports Law Conference held in Colombo August 15, 2017
- Success for Joanna Toch in dual nationality case. Brexit looms. August 14, 2017
- Lewis Power QC Secures Acquittal in University Rape Case. August 14, 2017
- The dawn of a new era in extradition law? – An article by George Hepburne Scott. August 11, 2017
- Lewis Power QC secures Unanimous Acquittal In Modern Day Slavery Trial August 8, 2017