Sumita Mahtab-Shaikh appeared at the Court of Appeal where her case was listed before the Special Court to give sentencing guidance for offences of child abduction contrary to s.1 and s.2 of the Child Abduction Act 1984. The case is reported – R v. RH (2017) 1 Cr App R (S) 23.
- Lewis Power QC secures Not Guilty Verdicts In Marital Rape Trial October 17, 2017
- Oliver Grimwood was called to the Bar of the Cayman Islands October 17, 2017
- Myanmar: Genocide? The law October 17, 2017
- Lewis Power QC succeeds in Murder Charge being dropped at Close of Prosecution Case October 10, 2017
- AMJAD MALIK QC Spoke at BNP Paribas, London on October 5 October 5, 2017