Sumita Mahtab-Shaikh appeared at the Court of Appeal where her case was listed before the Special Court to give sentencing guidance for offences of child abduction contrary to s.1 and s.2 of the Child Abduction Act 1984. The case is reported – R v. RH (2017) 1 Cr App R (S) 23.
- Military Justice – an Unfair System? April 18, 2017
- Jo Morris enjoys another success at the Military Court Martial. April 11, 2017
- Camilla Whitehouse secures £4.5 million judgment and costs in central London property dispute April 11, 2017
- Marine A – The Fog of Law – Article by Shaun Esprit and Jo Morris April 4, 2017
- Lewis Power QC enjoys Judicial Review success in the Northern Ireland Divisional Court April 3, 2017