Sumita Mahtab-Shaikh appeared at the Court of Appeal where her case was listed before the Special Court to give sentencing guidance for offences of child abduction contrary to s.1 and s.2 of the Child Abduction Act 1984. The case is reported – R v. RH (2017) 1 Cr App R (S) 23.
- Yusuf Solley secures dramatic acquittal in a multi-handed cut-throat murder at the Old Bailey June 21, 2017
- Camilla Whitehouse joins expert employment law panel for Inspire FM radio show and live podcast June 14, 2017
- Jo Morris enjoys another success in the Court Martial. June 1, 2017
- Success for George Hepburne Scott in the High Court May 31, 2017
- Acquittal for Yasin Patel on £80m fraud / money laundering. May 27, 2017