Sumita Mahtab-Shaikh appeared at the Court of Appeal where her case was listed before the Special Court to give sentencing guidance for offences of child abduction contrary to s.1 and s.2 of the Child Abduction Act 1984. The case is reported – R v. RH (2017) 1 Cr App R (S) 23.
- Lewis Power QC secures acquittal in murder/manslaughter trial March 23, 2017
- Kerim Fuad QC and Colin Witcher secure acquittal in sensitive and unusual Attempted Murder case. March 15, 2017
- Michael Polak is Guest Speaker on Inspire FM on Missing Barrister Ahmad Bin Quasem March 15, 2017
- Sumita Mahtab-Shaikh CPS offer no evidence on husband charged with 4 counts of rape March 14, 2017
- Sumita Mahtab-Shaikh – Sentencing guidelines on child abduction March 14, 2017