Sumita Mahtab-Shaikh appeared at the Court of Appeal where her case was listed before the Special Court to give sentencing guidance for offences of child abduction contrary to s.1 and s.2 of the Child Abduction Act 1984. The case is reported – R v. RH (2017) 1 Cr App R (S) 23.
- Yasin Patel was one of 3 main speakers at an International Sports Law Conference held in Colombo August 15, 2017
- Success for Joanna Toch in dual nationality case. Brexit looms. August 14, 2017
- Lewis Power QC Secures Acquittal in University Rape Case. August 14, 2017
- The dawn of a new era in extradition law? – An article by George Hepburne Scott. August 11, 2017
- Lewis Power QC secures Unanimous Acquittal In Modern Day Slavery Trial August 8, 2017